£150 Sign up Bonus for new RGN's
Durham and Darlington NHS Hospitals
Full Time / Part Time (Very Flexible) Day, Night, Early, Late and Twilight shifts available
Various Hospital medical Wards, Departments and Units including, AMU, ACU, ICU, A&E, CCU, Orthopaedics and Theatres.
You will be applying for a role within an award winning hospital and community services NHS trust, providing high quality, personalised healthcare for patients.
Their expert, committed staff provide a full range of emergency, planned and specialist care including high dependency and intensive care, cancer care, day case surgery, stroke and rehabilitation, maternity and paediatrics, older people's and community services for a population of over 200,000 people from a widespread area covering County Durham and North Yorkshire.
To be considered for this role, you must hold a Degree in Adult Nursing or equivalent, have up-to-date registration with the NMC and have at least one years NHS experience.
Your daily responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Providing and sustaining high standards of individual patient care in accordance with NMC and organisational guidelines
- Analysing and Implementing care plans that fulfil patient needs
- Contributing and supporting senior nurses with the supervision of junior staff.
- Ensuring the delivery of accurate, timely and relevant clinical records both written and computerised
- Maintaining the safety, confidentiality and dignity of patients and their families
- Sustaining and controlling high standards of cleanliness in own clinical area
Both full-time or Adhoc hours are available for this vacancy.
If you are interested in this position please send a CV or enquiry to Daniel.Richards@servicecare.org.uk alternatively, call 01772 208961 and ask for Danny.
Service Care Health offer a bonus £150 + wages to any nurses able to sign up and work 3 shifts within 4 weeks.
We also offer full compliance solutions, offering mandatory training, occupational health checks and DBS checks free of charge on a fast track service, ensuring that you are fully compliant and available for work with an immediate start.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: ongoing
- Rate: £17.00 - £30.00 per hour + £150 sign up Bonus
- Location: Durham, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208961
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-02-14 18:16:29 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Occupational Therapist
- YOT Restorative Justice Officer
- Site Manager
- IT Service Desk Analyst
- Finance Officer
- Junior IT Service Desk Analyst
- HGV Driver
- Community Support Worker
- Network and Server Engineer
- Lettings Coordinator
- Childrens Safeguarding Social Worker | Stafford, Staffordshire
- Qualified Social Worker - Care Management - Sandwell
- Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Mental Health Nurse
- Independent and Safeguarding Reviewing officer