2nd line Support Analyst
I am currently recruiting for a 2nd Line Support Analyst to work an initial 3 month Contract in Darlington.
Candidates will be responsible for the resolution of ICT incident, change and support workload, including site visits, customer liaison, and all 2nd line desktop support incident and problem resolution.
Ensuring the correct prioritisation and resolution activities are applied to the support process to ensure high performance against associated Service Level Agreement targets.
1. Responsible for ensuring that all support and service requests are prioritised and resolved effectively in line with SLA commitments.
2. Responsible for the day to day support of the service desk ensuring that technical resolutions, work around information and procedures are communicated to 1st line.
3. Responsible for onsite user support activities.
4. Responsibility for the ensuring that logged events are investigated and detailed correctly, providing diagnostic information to 3rd line engineers.
5. Responsible for ensuring the Service Management software tool has a well maintained and comprehensive Knowledge base, including the production of support procedures and documentation, and that the information is included and available in the KB.
6. Responsible for ensuring that work requests are investigated and resolved, and if resolution not possible, ensuring that the correct 3rd line ICT resource is informed and allocated to ensure resolution within SLA target timeframes.
7. To assist with all change management activities, 2nd line incident and problem resolutions, capacity and availability, all associated documentation and procedures and the update of the CMDB in relation to Service Desk and incident management activities.
8. To be part of a team of ICT professionals who provide and have responsibility for the effective and efficient delivery of all desktop related hardware, software and associated services, from installation through to disposal, complying with all relevant ICT policies and procedures .
9. Responsible for progressing and completing all ICT requests for change in line with timescale commitments, ensuring adherence to the ICT change management policy and procedures.
10. Responsible for the identification of ICT problems, and escalating these to 3rd line support for root cause analysis and permanent problem resolution.
11. To provide advice and guidance to customers on all end user ICT matters, including testing procedures and any training requirements which may result from upgrades or new systems.
12. In conjunction with other ICT teams, assist with development of work plans for the team which contribute to the ICT Service plans and other related Partnership and Council plans & strategies, and undertake the direction of such work.
13. In conjunction with other ICT teams, assist in the development and implementation of appropriate ICT policies, strategies and standards that reflect best practice.
14. As part of the team, help to ensure that service objectives are achieved in-line with agreed standards, project management methodologies, budgetary constraints and timescales.
15. To ensure efficiency and value for money principles are applied and that opportunities for savings and service improvements are identified, communicated and progressed.
16. To provide advice and guidance to customers on all support operation related matters, including testing procedures and any training requirements which may result from upgrades or new systems.
17. To ensure that all redundant equipment is identified and disposed of in an appropriate manner in-line with the disposal policy.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Andy at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208958 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Site Manager
- IT Service Desk Analyst
- Finance Officer
- Junior IT Service Desk Analyst
- HGV Driver
- Community Support Worker
- Network and Server Engineer
- Lettings Coordinator
- Childrens Safeguarding Social Worker | Stafford, Staffordshire
- Qualified Social Worker - Care Management - Sandwell
- Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Mental Health Nurse
- Independent and Safeguarding Reviewing officer