I am currently looking for an HR Administrator to join to join a client's HR Administrative team based in Newbury.
This will be a short term role to cover a peak in work load work in system changes and various HR projects.
Start Date: Candidates must be available immediately or with 1 week notice period
Interview Format: Face to face
Contract Type: 3 Months Temporary
Weekly Hours: 37 Hours
Work Pattern: Monday - Friday, 09:00am - 05:15pm (may consider 4 days per week)
The type of work will include - updating data on the HR system, producing contracts of employment (templates provided), running processes like long service awards and answering general queries that come in to HR and using the in house Finance System - Agresso.
A candidate with a background in HR is preferred but not essential.
My client are looking for someone who is comfortable dealing with a variety of queries, good attention to detail and comfortable communicating with all internal and external customers (from Trades Operatives to senior managers).
Strong Excel skills are essential for this post.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send you CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Ryan at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to email@example.com
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months
- Rate: Up to £9.46 per hour
- Location: Newbury, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Human_Resources
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772208966
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-01-18 17:36:46 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Site Manager
- IT Service Desk Analyst
- Finance Officer
- Junior IT Service Desk Analyst
- HGV Driver
- Community Support Worker
- Network and Server Engineer
- Lettings Coordinator
- Childrens Safeguarding Social Worker | Stafford, Staffordshire
- Qualified Social Worker - Care Management - Sandwell
- Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Mental Health Nurse
- Independent and Safeguarding Reviewing officer