Position for Deputy Manager (Extra Care)
Our client is one of the leading Healthcare Providers that is currently seeking a Deputy Manager (Extra Care) to join a pristine service that is located within Poole.
The service is a Sheltered Housing Facility that provides support for the elderly within separate properties.
The salary for this fantastic position is £25,000 per annum with additional benefits.
For this role you must have the following criteria:
· Previous experience in a senior role within a Nursing/Care home
· Ability to communicate and engage effectively with the service users, families and colleagues
· Good interpersonal and working relationship skills
· Good understanding of the disabilities, health and social care needs of service users
· Being aware of Health and Safety
As a Deputy Manager you will be expected to deliver high standards of care and support to the service users.
You will be working together with the staff team to ensure that the physical, social, psychological and emotional needs of the residents are met.
You main duties will be:
· Playing an important in developing and implementing evidence based care packages, therapeutic interventions, and individualised activity programmes
· Leading and supervising the support and nursing teams to deliver the high quality of person centred acre using clinical governance and their own personal development
· Becoming familiar in areas concerning sickness management, staff training and development, and coaching and mentoring
· Provide appropriate levels of care and support to ensure that personal hygiene needs are met (washing, dressing, bathing, using the toilet)
· Assist those who have mobility or continence needs, using the appropriate aids and equipment
To be considered for this role you must have previous experience in a senior position within a healthcare setting.
Reference ID: 2847
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RMN CAMHS Acute Admissions and Discharge Ward
- Registered RMN Nurse
- Clinical Team Leader
- RMN For Eating Disorder Unit
- RGN for inpatient service.
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Manager
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Deputy Manager(Extra Care) Required
- Deputy Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- RN Deputy Manager for Care Centre
- Healthcare Assistant for Care Home
- Registered Mental Health or General Nurse
- RMN Nurse to join Dementia Unit
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted
- Social Worker for CAMHS