Deputy Manager – Nurse Qualified
A great opportunity has arisen for a Registered Nurse Deputy Manager to join a highly reputable Care Home that is located within Ealing, London.
The purpose-built home provides the highest standards of care and support for older people within a homely and safe environment.
If you are successful for this role you will receive a competitive salary of £30,015 per annum with fantastic additional benefits.
As a Deputy Manager your main responsibility will be supporting the manager in leading and supervising a large staff team to ensure the highest standards of care is being delivered.
Your duties will be to:
· Manage a staff team to ensure delivery of the highest standards of care
· Ensure the home operates within budget through effective use of resource and identifies areas to improve efficiently
· Deal daily with issues concerning sickness management, staff training and development
· Take on an active leadership role
· Support the manager in disciplinary proceedings where required
For this role you must have the following:
· Fully qualified Registered General or Mental Health Nurse
· Previous experience supporting elderly service users
· Previous experience within a senior role
· Ability to communicate effectively with your team
To be considered for this role you must be a Registered RGN or RMN Nurse and previous experience within a senior role.
Reference ID: 2844
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RMN CAMHS Acute Admissions and Discharge Ward
- Registered RMN Nurse
- Clinical Team Leader
- RMN For Eating Disorder Unit
- RGN for inpatient service.
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Manager
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Position for Deputy Manager (Extra Care)
- Deputy Manager(Extra Care) Required
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- RN Deputy Manager for Care Centre
- Healthcare Assistant for Care Home
- Registered Mental Health or General Nurse
- RMN Nurse to join Dementia Unit
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted
- Social Worker for CAMHS