Healthcare Assistant for Care Home
A Healthcare Assistant is required to join a highly established Care Home that is located within Nottinghamshire.
The purpose built home specialises in providing palliative, respite, dementia and nursing care for younger adults and the elderly.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary with great additional benefits, working days or nights.
Your general duties will include:
· Assisting with personal care i.e.
bathing, dressing, skin care, shaving, oral care and toileting
· Helping with general tasks such as collection of prescriptions and paying bills
· Meal preparation i.e.
menu planning, preparing and serving foods
· Domestic duties including changing beds, laundry, ironing and shopping
· Assisting with medication
· Companionship – individuals may not have any family and you may be their only visitor that day
To be considered for this role you must have similar experience within a similar setting.
Reference ID: 2842
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RMN CAMHS Acute Admissions and Discharge Ward
- Registered RMN Nurse
- Clinical Team Leader
- RMN For Eating Disorder Unit
- RGN for inpatient service.
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Manager
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Position for Deputy Manager (Extra Care)
- Deputy Manager(Extra Care) Required
- Deputy Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- RN Deputy Manager for Care Centre
- Registered Mental Health or General Nurse
- RMN Nurse to join Dementia Unit
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted
- Social Worker for CAMHS