Chef de Partie Hourly Paid Chefs - £10.00 - £12.00 ph
We are looking for flexible skilled chefs of all levels Flexible working hours, hourly paid and straight shifts.
As a chef you will offer the following experience, skills and qualifications: -
* Professional Chef Experience preferably.
* Basic Food Hygiene and Allergens Certificate.
* Proven knife skills in a kitchen environment.
* Good communication skills.
* Driving licence and own transport to commute to different assignments that we can offer.
Chef role will be responsible for and involve the following: -
* Carrying out Chef duties in a professional and credible manner.
* Be confident and competent working in high volume and demanding environments.
* Come from a banqueting or a la carte background, with the ability to follow menu specification.
* Operation and management of a kitchen section or in some cases the kitchen.
* Monitoring and maintaining the quality of the food produced.
* Ensuring the kitchen functions within relevant hygiene, health & safety guidelines.
In return for your Sous Chef / Chef de Partie skills and experience, the client is offering an hourly pay rate between £10.00 and £12.00.
This is an excellent opportunity to test your skills and experience within a variety of different establishments.
Maximising your earning potential by working additional hours on weekdays and weekends.
Providing quality food, you will work as part of a team delivering service excellence, operating with a can-do attitude and maintaining the highest levels of professionalism.
The client is actively reviewing applicant details, so please apply today.
Dan Lewis welcomes a discussion on 0121 236 4993 or you may contact at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding this position and similar rewarding openings.
Jubilee Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this temporary vacancy.
More Jobs from Jubilee Hospitality
- Head Chef : Oxfordshire Countryside Location : 2 Rosettes
- Relief Chef Manager
- Relief Chef Manager
- Sous Chef £30k package Rosettes Strong staff loyalty Full team in place
- Michelin stared Chef de Partie want in one of the top hotels in the country - £27,000 package,
- New year fresh start! Chef de partie - £22k package : 45hr week, live-in available
- Head Pastry Chef: Multi Rosette : Live in : Up to £30,000 plus tips
- Chef de Partie - 22k Package : Central Cotswold
- Chef De Rang : Michelin star : 20k plus tips
- Hospitality General Assistants Needed - flexible hours : weekly pay
- Assistant Food & Beverage Manager : Mon to Fri : Unique venue
- Sous Chef | *Luton Airport* | £26k + tips | high volume restaurant
- Chef De Partie : EVENTS : Monday to Friday : up to 24k
- Chef de Partie: Stunning Property in Windsor- live in available - £22,000 per year
- Commis Chef : 4 Star Hotel in Central London - Paid overtime
- Chef de Partie : Bistro Style - Up to £26,000
- Chef de Partie : Pubs, Private Members Club, Events!!! £11 per hour
- Demi Chef de Partie: Monday to Friday : £20,000 + BONUS
- Food Service Assistant: DBS cleared : ongoing : STARTING ASAP
- Waiters/waitresses and bar staff needed : Great Venue : Immediate Start