RMN Nurse to join Dementia Unit
New job opening for a Registered Mental Nurse to work in a Dementia Unit in a highly reputed service within the Coventry area.
As a RMN you will manage the Unit and lead a team to ensure the delivery of excellent standards of care, care policies and procedures; promoting rehabilitation, independence and dignity, positively enhancing the lives of individuals in our care.
Within Coventry area.
The salary for this role is £16.00 per hour plus many other generous benefits.
Key Skills and Behaviours – (Essential)
- The ability to lead a team, analyse problems and propose solutions or improvements
- Able to communicate effectively and to develop professional relationships
- Understands and effectively uses IT and communication systems required for the role
- Respectful of the values, views and needs of others
- Able to work under pressure and prioritize workload
To be considered for this role you must be NMC Registered Nurse and senior qualified
Reference ID: 2166
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RMN CAMHS Acute Admissions and Discharge Ward
- Registered RMN Nurse
- Clinical Team Leader
- RMN For Eating Disorder Unit
- RGN for inpatient service.
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Manager
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Position for Deputy Manager (Extra Care)
- Deputy Manager(Extra Care) Required
- Deputy Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- RN Deputy Manager for Care Centre
- Healthcare Assistant for Care Home
- Registered Mental Health or General Nurse
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted
- Social Worker for CAMHS