Band 7 CAMHS Advanced Practitioner
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a CAMHS Advanced Practitioner to join a highly credible Healthcare Service which is located in Exeter.
The service provides consultation and therapy for children and young people aged up to 18 years who may be experiencing a range of severe and complex difficulties with their emotional and mental health.
The successful candidate will receive an excellent competitive salary with great additional benefits.
As an Advanced Practitioner you will be providing expert specialist mental health interventions and practice to Children and Young people who are experiencing an acute crisis in their mental health.
This will include completing comprehensive assessments of mental state and risk profile.
You will also be acting as the lead clinician in the management of a small group of young people who require urgent care for serious episodes of mental ill health.
You will be travelling to various bases, regularly visit young people at home, school and on occasion in the general health hospital/in county psychiatric units.
For this role you will need the following:
· Core qualification in e.g.
Nursing, social work, Occupational Therapy
· Be registered to the relevant bodies e.g.
NMC, HCPC or BACP
· Have evidence of continued professional development
· Experience of undertaking specialist mental health assessment and therapeutic interventions for children and young people with mental health problems (risk assessments of self-harming behaviour/dangerous behaviours
· Experience of providing effective clinical supervision, teaching, training and assessing in clinical practice
· Experience of working children and young adults with a wide variety of mental health problems
· Be able to maintain a high degree of professionalism in the face of highly emotive and distressing problems and verbal and physical abuse
· Experience in a previous leadership role, band 6 or above
To be considered for this role you must have relevant qualifications with registration with HCPC, NMC and BACP
Reference ID: 2816
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Ward Manager
- Support Services Manager
- Registered Nurse Home Manager
- RMN/RNLD Ward Manager
- 3295 RMN/RNLD Nurse
- Speech and Language Therapist
- 3293 Registered Nurse Ward Manager
- Staff Nurse (Registered Mental Nurse/Registered Learning Disabilities
- Deputy Manager
- Speciality Doctor High Dependency Units
- Deputy Ward Manager
- Adults Clinical Psychologist
- Occupational Therapist
- CBT Therapist Acute
- Registered Mental Health Nurse RMN
- Staff Nurse For New Service Opening
- Deputy Ward managers
- CAMHS Consultant
- RN Ward Manager