Registered Sick Children’s Nurse - RSCN
Our client is one of the leading Healthcare Providers that is currently seeking a RSCN to join a dedicated team of professionals to deliver care in Children’s own homes within 3 hubs across Wiltshire.
The service is based over the whole of the Wiltshire area where children with a wide range of conditions are supported, such as those with life limiting, life threatening conditions and those that may be technology dependent.
This is to prevent hospital care for patients with complex health needs.
If you are successful for this role you will receive a competitive salary with great additional benefits.
For this role you must have a 1st Level Registration as an RSCN with excellent communication and time management skills.
As well as have ability of working both independently also as part of the wider multidisciplinary team.
Your main duty as a Staff Nurse will be to deal with a variety of patients and conditions and contribute to the overall performance of the team.
Knowledge of technology dependent children would be advantageous but training will be given.
You must have a flexible approach to work with the ability to work across a team rota as it will run over a 4 week period.
You will be expected to:
· Listen, understand and respond to patients and their families
· Deliver, monitor and maintain high standards of care
· Be an active and participating member of the team
· Be committed to ongoing improvement and development of the service
· Be committed to training other staff and play and active role in line management, case management and administrative duties
To be considered for this role you must be a qualified Registered Nurse with a 1st Level Registration as an RSCN.
Reference ID: 2814
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Ward Manager
- Support Services Manager
- Registered Nurse Home Manager
- RMN/RNLD Ward Manager
- 3295 RMN/RNLD Nurse
- Speech and Language Therapist
- 3293 Registered Nurse Ward Manager
- Staff Nurse (Registered Mental Nurse/Registered Learning Disabilities
- Deputy Manager
- Speciality Doctor High Dependency Units
- Deputy Ward Manager
- Adults Clinical Psychologist
- Occupational Therapist
- CBT Therapist Acute
- Registered Mental Health Nurse RMN
- Staff Nurse For New Service Opening
- Deputy Ward managers
- CAMHS Consultant
- RN Ward Manager