Deputy Manager for Care Home
Our client is one of the leading Healthcare Providers that is currently seeking a Nurse Qualified Deputy Manager to join a pristine Care Home located in Bury.
The modern home is located within a quiet residential area where they provide high standards of residential, nursing and respite care to the elderly.
If you are successful for this role you will receive a competitive salary of £16.25 per hour with great additional benefits.
We are looking for someone who:
· Has a strong leadership and management quality and experience within a deputy manager role
· Is committed to enhance the service
· Has a flexible attitude to take on a person centred ethos
Your role as a Deputy Manager you will be expected to:
- Ensure the delivery of quality care - continually assessing our resident's needs and wishes and developing the service to enhance their quality of life.
- Assist the home manager – deputise in the overall management of the care home as required.
- Maintain clinical excellence – role models high standards of nursing care, ensuring legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines are followed.
- Support the financial effectiveness of the home – ensure the home operates within budget through effective use of resources and identify areas to improve efficiency.
- Take on an active leadership role – you will need to be a visible leader in the home supporting the operation of a twenty four hour business.
- People management – play an active part in the recruitment, assessment and supervision of the team.
- Support the manager in disciplinary proceeding as required.
To be considered for this role you must be a qualified Registered Nurse with an active NMC pin and experience within a senior position.
Reference ID: 2813
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Ward Manager
- Support Services Manager
- Registered Nurse Home Manager
- RMN/RNLD Ward Manager
- 3295 RMN/RNLD Nurse
- Speech and Language Therapist
- 3293 Registered Nurse Ward Manager
- Staff Nurse (Registered Mental Nurse/Registered Learning Disabilities
- Deputy Manager
- Speciality Doctor High Dependency Units
- Deputy Ward Manager
- Adults Clinical Psychologist
- Occupational Therapist
- CBT Therapist Acute
- Registered Mental Health Nurse RMN
- Staff Nurse For New Service Opening
- Deputy Ward managers
- CAMHS Consultant
- RN Ward Manager