Vacancy for a RGN or RMN Nurse
An amazing new opportunity has arisen for a Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Nurse to join an Exceptional care home within the area.
The care home is a 90 bed home providing care for older people with nursing needs and is based in Glasgow.
The company offers an individual person-centered care to their residents with complex needs.
The home allows for three respite care places at any one time with qualified nursing staff available at all times to supervise care delivered by well-trained care assistants around the clock.
The successful candidate for this role will be paid a competitive salary of £15.50 - £16.50 per hour plus other generous benefits.
To prescribe, deliver and supervise the execution of excellent standards of care in accordance with companies policies and procedures.
To lead a care team promoting rehabilitation and independence, together with dignity and respect, such that the lives of care home residents is as they would wish it, and choose it, to be.
Ø Promote a cohesive team approach and a welcoming atmosphere to ensure staff members feel a connection to our residents and the home, and they are well supported to deliver high quality care
Ø Act as a reflective and developmental practitioner participating to continual professional development and meeting the requirements of professional revalidation
Ø Ensure the highest possible standards of care, assessing residents' needs and wishes, and developing services to enhance their quality of life
Ø Champion appropriate independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet our residents physical, social and psychological needs
Ø Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines – identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively
Ø Ensure you follow a rigorous monitoring and recording practice; documenting efficiently, and thoroughly all matters relating to residents and employees.
Ø The ability to lead a team, analyse problems and propose solutions or improvements
Ø Able to communicate effectively and to develop professional relationships
Ø Understands and effectively uses IT and communication systems required for the role
Ø Respectful of the values, views and needs of others
Ø Able to work under pressure and prioritize workload
To be considered for this role you must be qualified RGN or RMN Nurse and must be registered with NMC
Reference ID: 1569
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Staff Nurse For Care Service
- Commissioning Registered Manager (Clinical or None Clinical)
- Registered Manager
- Band 7 CAMHS Advanced Practitioner
- Registered Sick Children’s Nurse - RSCN
- Speech & Language Therapist - FT/PT
- Deputy Manager for Care Home
- Clinical Manager RGN for Renal Company
- RGN Deputy Clinic Manager for Dialysis Company
- Registered Nurse Deputy Manager
- Vacancy for a RGN or RMN Nurse
- Residential Deputy Manager Required
- Position for RGN or RMN Nurse
- Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Nurse
- Deputy Manager to join Care Home
- Registered RGN/RMN Nurse
- RGN Nurse to join Nursing Home
- Deputy Clinic Manager RGN for Dialysis Unit
- Senior Registered Nurse Required for Renal Unit
- Registered Nurse Home Manager Required