The ideal Health Care Assistant will be working with an elderly and Adult setting supporting the community within one of four locations.
- Redditch & Bromsgrove
- Wyre Forest
- Worcester City
- Wychavon & Malvern
This is a temporary three-month contract- likely to be extended with full-time hours (however part-time will be considered) shifts would be split 07:00 AM till 21:00 PM with a two hour break split in the day.
-Minimum of 1 years previous experience in the NHS.
-Good organisation skills, demonstrating an ability to work under pressure
-Relevant qualification or experience.
-Full-UK driving license with access to a vehicle
-Ability to independently travel around the Trust - must have a car
-Good verbal and written communication skills
-Implement individual programmes of care and rehabilitation as planned by registered nurses and therapists
Daily roles include,
- Monitor patient progress and report changes to the registered professional and follow changes made to the care Plan.
- Providing instant care for medical emergencies.
- Maintaining a safe and hygienic environment compliant with healthcare procedures.
- Provide clear and precise instructions on aftercare of a patient.
- Administering Medication to Patients.
- Able to produce good quality, error-free clinical documentation and correspondence in a timely manner.
- Observing and recording patient's behaviour and monitoring their condition.
- Ability to independently travel around the trust
!!!Not only this If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals!!!
For more information about this role, please contact Sophie at Service Care Health on 01772 208 961 or at email@example.com.
The benefits of Service Care Health:
, Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
, Ltd & PAYE payment options available
, £250 training allowance
, Competitive pay rates
, Exceptional referral bonuses
, Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
, National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
, DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
, Professional compliance solutions available
, Uniforms provided
- Start: Immediate
- Duration: On going
- Rate: £10 - £19 per hour
- Location: Bromsgrove, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208961
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2017-12-21 11:15:42 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Homes Energy Advisor - Horsham
- Gardener (Cemetery Worker)
- Occupational Therapist
- Qualified Social Worker
- 2nd line Support Analyst
- Healthcare Assistant
- HGV Driver
- Care Assistant
- Qualified Social Worker
- Debt Recovery Officer
- Customer Service Advisor
- Refuse Loader
- Childrens Social Worker
- LiveSmart Manager - Manchester
- HR Administrator
- LiveSmart Manager - South Shields
- Support Co-ordinator - March, Cambridgeshire