Deputy Manager RN for Care Home
A great opportunity has arisen for a Registered Nurse, Deputy Manager to join a highly respectable Care home located in Oxfordshire.
This position is to join a medium sized Care Home that specialises in nursing care for the elderly.
The home is purpose-built for efficient care and a comfortable day-to-day lifestyle.
The salary rate for this role is £17.00 per hour with great additional benefits such as a holiday allowance, free parking, employee discount scheme, childcare vouchers and many others.
You will be expected to take the responsibility for assisting in the management of the service and team where you will ensure the facility operates effectively.
Our client is seeking someone who is a qualified Registered Nurse with a current NMC registration.
You will also need to have previous experience within a senior role.
Your main duties will be:
· Ensuring the needs and wishes of the residents are met and the service is developed to enhance their quality of life
· Deputise in the overall management of the care home where required
· Playing an active role to ensure compliance with company policies and regulatory requirements within the home
· Promoting high standards of nursing care, ensuring legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
· Supporting the financial effectiveness of the home
· Become a visible leader in the home
· Overseeing the induction of new employees and participate in the training development of the team
· Supporting the manager in disciplinary proceedings where required
To be considered for this role you must be a qualified Registered Nurse with a current NMC pin.
Reference ID: 2735
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Registered Nurse Service Manager
- Ward Manager
- Support Services Manager
- Registered Nurse Home Manager
- RMN/RNLD Ward Manager
- 3295 RMN/RNLD Nurse
- Speech and Language Therapist
- 3293 Registered Nurse Ward Manager
- Staff Nurse (Registered Mental Nurse/Registered Learning Disabilities
- Deputy Manager
- Speciality Doctor High Dependency Units
- Deputy Ward Manager
- Adults Clinical Psychologist
- Occupational Therapist
- CBT Therapist Acute
- Registered Mental Health Nurse RMN
- Staff Nurse For New Service Opening
- Deputy Ward managers
- CAMHS Consultant