RGN Nurse to join Nursing Home
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Registered General Nurse to join an Exceptional Nursing Home within the area.
As a General Nurse you will be working for a company which is a new purpose built care home with a high standard of facilities which provides care for 90 residents.
The care home accommodates up to 40 clients living with dementia and 50 elderly care clients.
The care home is based in Glasgow.
The dedicated team of long-term staff provides specialist around-the-clock nursing and care to frail elderly people and those living with dementia.
It is a lovely, purpose-built, refurbished and redecorated home with a great reputation for palliative care.
The successful candidate will be working a full time, and will be offered an excellent salary of up to £13.50 per hour plus other great benefits.
As a staff nurse your duties will include:
ü Champion appropriate independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet our residents physical, social and psychological needs
ü Ensure the highest possible standards of care, assessing residents' needs and wishes, and developing services to enhance their quality of life
ü Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift – ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered, in accordance with company policies and current legislation
ü Ensure you follow a rigorous monitoring and recording practice; documenting efficiently, and thoroughly all matters relating to residents and employees
ü Participate knowledgably and professionally to all inspection visits, ensuring your team is ready at all times to do the same
ü Understand the key targets of your host home and support the Home Manager in their achievement by promoting and practicing high standards of nursing care and ensuring staff and shifts are supervised in a smooth manner.
Key Skills and Behaviours – (Essential)
ü The ability to lead a team, analyse problems and propose solutions or improvements
ü Able to communicate effectively and to develop professional relationships
ü Respectful of the values, views and needs of others
ü Understands and effectively uses IT and communication systems required for the role
ü Able to work under pressure and prioritize workload
Key Experience and Knowledge - (Desirable)
ü Experience of delivering nursing care within elderly health care sector
ü People Management experience
ü Experience of participating in quality and clinical governance programmes
To be considered for this role you must be qualified RGN or RMN Nurse and must be registered with NMC
Reference ID: 1568
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Staff Nurse For Care Service
- Commissioning Registered Manager (Clinical or None Clinical)
- Registered Manager
- Band 7 CAMHS Advanced Practitioner
- Registered Sick Children’s Nurse - RSCN
- Speech & Language Therapist - FT/PT
- Deputy Manager for Care Home
- Clinical Manager RGN for Renal Company
- RGN Deputy Clinic Manager for Dialysis Company
- Registered Nurse Deputy Manager
- Vacancy for a RGN or RMN Nurse
- Residential Deputy Manager Required
- Position for RGN or RMN Nurse
- Vacancy for a RGN or RMN Nurse
- Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Nurse
- Deputy Manager to join Care Home
- Registered RGN/RMN Nurse
- RGN Nurse to join Nursing Home
- Deputy Clinic Manager RGN for Dialysis Unit
- Senior Registered Nurse Required for Renal Unit