Opening for RGN or RMN Nurse
A position has become available for a Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Health Nurse to join a highly respectable Care Home located in Southampton.
The home is located within a quiet location with landscaped gardens and a homely environment within the service.
They specialise in providing high standard nursing and dementia care for the elderly.
Salary: £17.77 per hour
Hours: 36 per week
As a Registered Staff Nurse you will be expected to deliver high standards of care to residents in a professional and caring manner.
You will be providing high quality clinical/management leadership to the junior care staff where you will take charge in the absence of senior staff where required.
You’ll provide leadership and supervision to the team of healthcare assistants, motivating them through development and training.
You will also assess, plan, implement and evaluate person-centred care for the residents that meets their needs.
As well as identify and create effective care plans for every resident in you care/
To be considered for this role you must be a qualified Registered RGN or RMN Nurse with a current NMC Pin.
Reference ID: 2799
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Senior Staff Nurse
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Nurse Deputy Manager
- Home Manager
- Service Manager For Small Service
- Senior Staff Nurse For Dialysis Company
- RGN For Clinic/Renal Clinic
- Staff Nurse For Clinic
- Registered General Nurse RGN For Dialysis Clinic
- RGN Nurse For Dialysis Clinic
- RGN /Part Time /Clinic
- RGN Nurse For Clinic
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager/Clinical Lead
- Registered Nurse for Nursing Home
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse
- Senior Dementia Nurse
- Registered Nurse Deputy Home Manager
- Registered General Nurse Position
- Sister/ Charge Nurse