Depot Supervisor required on a permanent basis to join one of the UK's leading, fire and flood damage restoration companies, based in Kent.
Your main responsibility will be to manage all operations carried out in the area depot and efficiently & profitably manage customer storage, delivering the highest standards of quality and customer service.
- Using manual systems and other bespoke computer software to effectively manage and keep records for the entry & exit process of all Customer contents (including specialist sub contract work) stored within the depot.
- Maintenance, use & record keeping of FLT, lifting & manual handling equipment
- Packing and stacking storage boxes/crates/pallets in line with procedures.
- Ensure adequate stocks of appropriate drying machines/equipment are held at the depot.
- Manage, service and repair equipment and where required manage specialist repairs.
- Manage, log, service and repair European Flood Fleet including delivery & return
- Inventory management e.g.
- Maintain instrument calibration register and carryout timely instrument calibration and repair.
- Facilitate delivery / collection of equipment to and from Field Technicians.
- Travel to remote depots / stores to collect fleet for exchange / service
- Identify equipment beyond repair and remove from fleet & inform AOM & Financial Director about written off items.
- Ensure efficient stock control for all equipment spare parts, materials, chemicals and consumables etc.
from purchase order to issue in accordance with Company purchasing process.
- Responsible for Depot security, general housekeeping, building maintenance and Health, Safety and Quality in line with Company Policies & Procedures.
- Assist with external/internal audits.
- Conduct weekly Fire & depot audits maintaining log.
- Facilitate and supervise all wet cleaning / ozone treatment / drying processes & subcontract works carried out within the Depot.
- Work towards continual improvement of Depot service efficiency & profitability
More Jobs from One Way
- Shuttering Joiner
- Project Manager
- Site Manager
- Skilled Labourer
- Multi Skill
- 360 Excavator Operator
- Site Manager
- Junior Engineer
- Infrastructure and Operational Internal Audit Manager
- Fabric Engineer
- Painter and Decorator
- Painter & Decorator