Occupational Therapist for Hospital Role
Our client is one of the leading Healthcare Providers that is currently seeking an Occupational Therapist to join a reputable Hospital located in East Sussex.
The scenic Hospital offers comprehensive inpatient and specialist mental health services for young people aged 12 to 18 within their CAMHS wards and High Dependency Ward.
This is a full time position where the successful candidate will receive a competitive salary with great supplementary benefits.
As an Occupational Therapist you will be joining the CAMHS multi-disciplinary team where you will manage and co-ordinate treatment plans in consultation with others.
Your duties will be to:
· Engage the patients on the units in helpful and therapeutic activities
· Develop close working relationship with professional and clinical colleagues
· Ensure effective management
· Develop and motivate junior staff
· Maintain accurate records regarding rehabilitation of the patients
· Promote high standards of care within the service
To be considered for this position you must hold a BSC in Occupational Therapy with full BAOT membership.
Reference ID: 2794
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Senior Staff Nurse
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Nurse Deputy Manager
- Home Manager
- Service Manager For Small Service
- Senior Staff Nurse For Dialysis Company
- RGN For Clinic/Renal Clinic
- Staff Nurse For Clinic
- Registered General Nurse RGN For Dialysis Clinic
- RGN Nurse For Dialysis Clinic
- RGN /Part Time /Clinic
- RGN Nurse For Clinic
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager/Clinical Lead
- Registered Nurse for Nursing Home
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse
- Senior Dementia Nurse
- Registered Nurse Deputy Home Manager
- Registered General Nurse Position
- Sister/ Charge Nurse