Vacancy for Registered Staff Nurse
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a registered nurse RGN to join an excellent care home in Cumbria.
Based in the Whitehaven area of Cumbria, the home provides excellent care for physically frail, young physically disabled and people living with dementia.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary of £14.50 per hour and a number of excellent benefits.
This is a part time role.
· Ensure the highest possible standards of care, assessing residents' needs and wishes, and developing services to enhance their quality of life.
· Champion appropriate independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet our residents physical, social and psychological needs.
· Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift – ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered, in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
· Build the positive reputation of the Business; liaise professionally with visitors and other external stakeholders.
· Ensure all elements of resident experience are positive, from admission to discharge.
· Participate knowledgably and professionally to all inspection visits, ensuring your team is ready at all times to do the same.
· Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines – identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
· The ability to lead a team, analyse problems and propose solutions or improvements
· Able to communicate effectively and to develop professional relationships
· Understands and effectively uses IT and communication systems required for the role
· Respectful of the values, views and needs of others
· Able to work under pressure and prioritize workload
· Experience of delivering nursing care within elderly health care sector
· People Management experience
· Experience of participating in quality and clinical governance programmes
Reference ID: 1766
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RMN CAMHS Acute Admissions and Discharge Ward
- Registered RMN Nurse
- Clinical Team Leader
- RMN For Eating Disorder Unit
- RGN for inpatient service.
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Manager
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Position for Deputy Manager (Extra Care)
- Deputy Manager(Extra Care) Required
- Deputy Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- RN Deputy Manager for Care Centre
- Healthcare Assistant for Care Home
- Registered Mental Health or General Nurse
- RMN Nurse to join Dementia Unit
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted