Deputy Home Manager for Care Home
Brand new job opening for Deputy Home Manager at care home which is based in Kinsley and it is a modern and is around 90 bed care home providing nursing care for all ages, including younger adults , elderly residential and dementia clients.
Care home provides a residential Young Disabled Unit led by carers for a number of disabilities such as acquired brain injury, learning difficulties and organic brain injuries.
As the Deputy Home Manager you have responsibility for assisting in the management of a business and a team.
As part of the leadership team you will be responsible for ensuring the whole facility operates effectively and of course ensuring we deliver the very best quality care.
The successful candidate will be working a full time and will be offered an excellent salary of £17.43 per hour plus other great benefits.
So as a deputy manager what do you need to do to make this happen?
· Ensure the delivery of quality care - continually assessing our resident's needs and wishes and developing the service to enhance their quality of life.
· Assist the home manager – deputise in the overall management of the care home as required.
· Positively influence the reputation of the home - communicating professionally and warmly with visitors including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
· Play an active role in ensuring compliance within the home – managing the implementation of company policies and regulatory requirements; striving to achieve the best possible care rating and other external recognition of quality.
· Support the financial effectiveness of the home – ensure the home operates within budget through effective use of resources and identify areas to improve efficiency.
· Take on an active leadership role – you will need to be a visible leader in the home supporting the operation of a twenty four hour business.
· People management – play an active part in the recruitment, assessment and supervision of the team.
In order to achieve this Deputy Managers should have:
· People management – play an active part in the recruitment, assessment and supervision of the team
· A strong passion and commitment to enhance the specialist services we deliver
· A positive and flexible attitude and wholly adopt a person centred ethos, exhibiting empathy and a desire to make a difference.
· Strong leadership and management qualities are essential and previous experience as a deputy home manager would be desirable.
To be considered for this role you must be qualified as Nurse and must be registered with the NMC
Reference ID: 1533
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Registered Nurse Service Manager
- Ward Manager
- Support Services Manager
- Registered Nurse Home Manager
- RMN/RNLD Ward Manager
- 3295 RMN/RNLD Nurse
- Speech and Language Therapist
- 3293 Registered Nurse Ward Manager
- Staff Nurse (Registered Mental Nurse/Registered Learning Disabilities
- Deputy Manager
- Speciality Doctor High Dependency Units
- Deputy Ward Manager
- Adults Clinical Psychologist
- Occupational Therapist
- CBT Therapist Acute
- Registered Mental Health Nurse RMN
- Staff Nurse For New Service Opening
- Deputy Ward managers
- CAMHS Consultant