Opening for a Unit Manager
We are recruiting for a Unit Manager to deliver a quality of care and support to service users in line with our care principles of 'wellness, happiness, and kindness'.
You will work together with your colleagues to ensure that the physical, social, psychological and emotional needs of our service users are met.
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary of £25,012 per annum plus other great benefits.
Essentials Skills & Duties of a Unit Manager:
· Good working knowledge of CQC standards and the Health and Social Act 2008;
· Play an important part in developing and implementing evidence based individualised care packages, therapeutic interventions, and individualised activity programmes;
· Leading and supervising the support and nursing teams to deliver the highest standards of person centred care using clinical governance and their own personal development;
· You will be familiar in areas concerning sickness management, staff training and development, and coaching and mentoring.
You will have an effective way of communicating with your team;
· Be able to communicate and engage effectively with our service users, their families and colleagues, good interpersonal and working relationship skills are essential;
· Have a good understanding of the disabilities, health and social care needs, of service users and assist those who have mobility or continence needs, using the appropriate aids and equipment;
· Provide appropriate levels of care and support to ensure that personal hygiene needs are met, (washing, dressing, bathing, using the toilet);
· It is essential to be Health and Safety aware, to ensure the safety of our services users and colleagues.
As the role involves working with vulnerable people, including delivering personal care and support of an intimate nature, your employment will be subject to appropriate pre-employment checks including referencing and Disclosure and Barring Service check.
All applicants must have experience in the role be qualified to at least QCF level 3.
Reference ID: 678
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Home Manager
- Service Manager For Small Service
- Senior Staff Nurse For Dialysis Company
- RGN For Clinic/Renal Clinic
- Staff Nurse For Clinic
- Registered General Nurse RGN For Dialysis Clinic
- RGN Nurse For Dialysis Clinic
- RGN /Part Time /Clinic
- RGN Nurse For Clinic
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager/Clinical Lead
- Registered Nurse for Nursing Home
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse
- Senior Dementia Nurse
- Registered Nurse Deputy Home Manager
- Registered General Nurse Position
- Sister/ Charge Nurse
- Deputy Home Manager
- Nights Senior Nurse for Care Home
- Registered Staff Nurse