Position for RGN or RMN Nurse
We are pleased to announce that a fantastic opportunity has become available for a Highly Motivated RGN or RMN Nurse. The position will be working in a Pristine Nursing Home within the Hessle area.
Our Client runs a versatile care service, providing care for older people with a range of personal nursing needs, including for many with dementia, while also welcoming people with physical and learning disabilities.
The right candidate will be paid a competitive salary of £14.35 per hour and will be working 22 hours per week.
You will have the following skills in order to be considered for this role
· Good Clinical Skills
· Excellent Nursing Experience
· Able to write Care Plans
· able to show Empathy and warmth, and able to carry out general nursing tasks such as Peg feeding, wound care, phlebotomy etc.
You must be qualified as a RGN or RMN and have at least 12 Months of relevant experience.
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RMN CAMHS Acute Admissions and Discharge Ward
- Registered RMN Nurse
- Clinical Team Leader
- RMN For Eating Disorder Unit
- RGN for inpatient service.
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Manager
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Position for Deputy Manager (Extra Care)
- Deputy Manager(Extra Care) Required
- Deputy Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- RN Deputy Manager for Care Centre
- Healthcare Assistant for Care Home
- Registered Mental Health or General Nurse
- RMN Nurse to join Dementia Unit
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted