Registered Mental Health Nurse wanted
A great position has become available for a Registered Mental Health Nurse to join an exceptional Hospital based in Stockport.
The hospital is a 10 individual bedded rehabilitation and recovery service for women with complex mental health needs.
They provide high quality care for service users with PTSD, self-harm, treatment resistant psychosis and personalities disorders.
The successful Nurse will receive a competitive salary of £25,747 - £28,465 per annum dependent on experience with fantastic additional benefits such as improved CPD application and panel process and many more.
Your role as a Registered Nurse will be to take a lead role in the recovery focus of the service.
Team members will be required to work proactively as part of a multi-disciplinary team in collaboration with patients.
You will be expected to also participate in activities of daily living which will include cooking and domestic tasks.
To be considered for this you must be a Registered Mental Health Nurse with a valid NMC Pin.
Reference ID: 2298
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RMN CAMHS Acute Admissions and Discharge Ward
- Registered RMN Nurse
- Clinical Team Leader
- RMN For Eating Disorder Unit
- RGN for inpatient service.
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Manager
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Position for Deputy Manager (Extra Care)
- Deputy Manager(Extra Care) Required
- Deputy Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- RN Deputy Manager for Care Centre
- Healthcare Assistant for Care Home
- Registered Mental Health or General Nurse
- RMN Nurse to join Dementia Unit
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted