Clinical Lead Nurse Position
One of the leading Healthcare Providers is currently seeking a Clinical Lead Nurse to join one of their pristine Nursing Home located in Derby.
The small bedded home specialises in providing high standards of care for service users such as nursing, residential and respite care.
They also offer stroke care, mobility problems and Parkinson’s disease.
If you are successful for this role you will receive a competitive salary of £17.00 per hour with fantastic additional benefits such as childcare vouchers, on-going training and development, retail discount scheme and many more.
This is a full time role, where you will provide care for the residents, undertaking direct nursing and general care, where required.
You will be expected to contribute positively to the setting and development of measurable standards of care relevant to the speciality.
You will be responsible for the assessment of the service users changing care needs, development, implementation and evaluation of care programmes.
You will also provide support to the professional development of trained staff, encouraging the development of research based practice, with a view to meeting PREPP requirements.
For this role you will need the following skills and experience:
· Qualified Registered Nurse
· Valid NMC registration
· Senior experience within a nursing or care home environment
· Commitment to delivering high quality care
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
To be considered for this role you must be a qualified Registered Nurse with a current NMC Pin and previous experience within a senior role.
Reference ID: 2733
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RMN CAMHS Acute Admissions and Discharge Ward
- Registered RMN Nurse
- Clinical Team Leader
- RMN For Eating Disorder Unit
- RGN for inpatient service.
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Manager
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Position for Deputy Manager (Extra Care)
- Deputy Manager(Extra Care) Required
- Deputy Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- RN Deputy Manager for Care Centre
- Healthcare Assistant for Care Home
- Registered Mental Health or General Nurse
- RMN Nurse to join Dementia Unit
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted