Availability for RGN or RMN Nurse
We currently have an opportunity for an RGN / RMN to join our team based in Colne to provide and supervise the delivery of high quality nursing care to residents in accordance with up to date, evidence-based professional practice and company policies.
This is a Full Time position working 44 hrs per week.
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary of £16.50 per hour plus other great benefits.
The nursing home provides residential, dementia and nursing care for older people in a homely environment.
We offer the highest standard of care and access to a variety of services, activities and facilities designed to support people to increase their independence.
· Undertake medication administration in accordance with best practice and prevailing NMC guidance and company policies and procedures
· Carry out all duties in a safe manner having regard for the health, safety and welfare of self, staff, residents and visitors and report accidents as necessary
· Assess, plan, implement and evaluate person centred care for each individual that meets their needs and demonstrates outcomes within the expected time-scales
· Establish and maintain good relationships with the people we support, their relatives and staff
· Ensure that individuals are safe-guarded in accordance with “No Secrets” legislation, Company policy and local safeguarding policy
· Promote and maintain a good working relationship with all external bodies and commissioners
· Ensure that the people we support are treated with privacy, dignity and respect at all times
· Maintain a sound knowledge of Care Quality Commission (or equivalent) and all other regulatory standards
· Ensure individuals receive a nutritious balanced diet and adequate hydration in accordance with their plan of care
· Provide coaching, training and support to junior staff when applicable
· RGN / RMN with experience ideally within a nursing home environment
· Passion for nursing and delivering high quality care
· Valid NMC pin number
· Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Reference ID: 1439
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RMN CAMHS Acute Admissions and Discharge Ward
- Registered RMN Nurse
- Clinical Team Leader
- RMN For Eating Disorder Unit
- RGN for inpatient service.
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Manager
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Position for Deputy Manager (Extra Care)
- Deputy Manager(Extra Care) Required
- Deputy Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- RN Deputy Manager for Care Centre
- Healthcare Assistant for Care Home
- Registered Mental Health or General Nurse
- RMN Nurse to join Dementia Unit
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted