Opening for Registered General Nurse
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at a Care Home for a Registered General Nurse.
The Home is located in a great area in Donaghadee.
The Home is welcoming and respectable to the services user’s that wish to pursue their personal freedom.
It is a 70 bedded home that specialises in caring for people with physical disabilities.
This is a full time or part time role and the successful nurse will receive a competitive salary of £16.00 per hour dependent on experience, with fantastic benefits such as a £1250 welcome bonus.
As a Registered General Nurse your will be to:
· Ensure the highest possible standards of care, assessing residents' needs and wishes, and developing services to enhance their quality of life.
· Champion appropriate independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet our residents physical and social needs.
· Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift – ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered, in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
· Ensure all elements of resident experience are positive, from admission to discharge.
· Participate knowledgably and professionally to all inspection visits, ensuring your team is ready at all times to do the same.
· Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines – identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
· Ensure you follow a rigorous monitoring and recording practice; documenting efficiently, and thoroughly all matters relating to residents and employees.
To be considered for this role you will need to be Registered General Nurse
Reference ID: 2097
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RMN CAMHS Acute Admissions and Discharge Ward
- Registered RMN Nurse
- Clinical Team Leader
- RMN For Eating Disorder Unit
- RGN for inpatient service.
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Manager
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Position for Deputy Manager (Extra Care)
- Deputy Manager(Extra Care) Required
- Deputy Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- RN Deputy Manager for Care Centre
- Healthcare Assistant for Care Home
- Registered Mental Health or General Nurse
- RMN Nurse to join Dementia Unit
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted