Position for RMN Charge Nurse/Senior Nurse
A great opportunity has arisen for a Charge Nurse to join a pristine Care Home which is based in Hamilton, South Lanarkshire.
The 60 bedded home provides 24 hour specialist care for adults living with Dementia, Learning Disabilities and Degenerative disorders.
They offer a variety of services such as Palliative, Respite and Dementia Care.
If you are successful for this role you will receive an excellent salary of £16.00 per hour with fantastic additional benefits such as childcare vouchers, employee retail discount scheme, on-going training and development and many others.
As a Charge Nurse/Senior Nurse you duties will be (but not limited to):
· Undertaking medication administration in accordance with NMC guidelines and company policies and procedures
· Carrying out all duties within a safe manner, having regard to health and safety for staff, residents and visitors
· Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating person centred care for each individual that meets their needs and demonstrates outcomes within given times-scales
· Establishing and maintaining good relationships with the service users, their relatives and staff
· Promoting and maintain a good working relationship with all external bodies and commissioners
· Ensuring service users receive a nutritious balanced diet and adequate hydration in accordance with their care plans
· Providing coaching, training and support to junior staff when required
You must have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
· Be a qualified Registered Mental Health Nurse
· Have senior experience within a nursing/care home environment
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
To be considered for this role, it is crucial for you to be a qualified Registered Mental Health Nurse with experience within a senior position.
Reference ID: 2718
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Ward Manager
- Support Services Manager
- Registered Nurse Home Manager
- RMN/RNLD Ward Manager
- 3295 RMN/RNLD Nurse
- Speech and Language Therapist
- 3293 Registered Nurse Ward Manager
- Staff Nurse (Registered Mental Nurse/Registered Learning Disabilities
- Deputy Manager
- Speciality Doctor High Dependency Units
- Deputy Ward Manager
- Adults Clinical Psychologist
- Occupational Therapist
- CBT Therapist Acute
- Registered Mental Health Nurse RMN
- Staff Nurse For New Service Opening
- Deputy Ward managers
- CAMHS Consultant
- RN Ward Manager