Clinical Psychologist – CAMHS
A fantastic position has opened for a Clinical Psychologist to join highly reputable Hospital located within Essex.
The service specialises in the treatment and management of patients with mental health problems for both adults and adolescents.
If you are successful for this role you will receive a competitive salary with great additional benefits.
As a Clinical Psychologist, you will be joining the CAMHS Unit where you will treat patients with mental health problems.
You will be working closely with the multi-disciplinary team within the unit to ensure the highest level of care and support is given.
For this role, you will need to have a recognised qualification with experience of working with adolescence.
You will need to be accredited with an appropriate professional body and should be able to use psychologist assessment tools.
It would be desirable to have the ability to work within a CBT model.
To be considered for this role you must be a Clinical Psychologist with a current registration with HCPC.
Reference ID: 1702
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Senior Staff Nurse
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Nurse Deputy Manager
- Home Manager
- Service Manager For Small Service
- Senior Staff Nurse For Dialysis Company
- RGN For Clinic/Renal Clinic
- Staff Nurse For Clinic
- Registered General Nurse RGN For Dialysis Clinic
- RGN Nurse For Dialysis Clinic
- RGN /Part Time /Clinic
- RGN Nurse For Clinic
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager/Clinical Lead
- Registered Nurse for Nursing Home
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse
- Senior Dementia Nurse
- Registered Nurse Deputy Home Manager
- Registered General Nurse Position
- Sister/ Charge Nurse