Commis Chef : New Michelin Star Standard Restaurant
A Commis Chef is required for a permanent contract working within a highly established kitchen near Coventry The Chef Patron is carrying out a dream of his : opening a new restaurant and the aim is a Michelin Star.
This WILL be the most talked about and exciting restaurant NOT ONLY IN Warwickshire, but The Midlands and possible in central England.
You will be working with an outstanding Head Chef, a Pastry Chef and Commis Chef : the last piece of the puzzle is a Commis Chef.
This 40 cover restaurant will be running a high end set lunch menu, for the evening menu we are talking a 5 course, 7 course or 9 course Taster Menu.
This is the opportunity of a life time.
You ideally must have Rosette Michelin or Rosette experience that is what you are going to achieve : the Chef Patron is willing to pay what it takes to get you :
This place has the makings to be the regions next Michelin Star property.
Here are the highlights:
£16,000 - £18,000 depending on experience
Excellent tips in the region of £4,000 - £5,000
Amazing training and opportunity
Amazing career progression
As Commis Chef you will offer the following experience, skills and qualifications: -
- Professional Chef experience preferably in a high end or Rosette kitchen, but not essential as long as you have fresh food experience.
- Creativity and idea?s towards the industry
- Driving licence and own transport would be advantageous
- Passion and determination is a key characteristic for this role.
The Commis Chef role will be responsible for and involved the following: -
- Carrying out Junior Sous duties in a professional and credible manner.
- Monitoring and maintaining the quality of the food produced.
- Ensuring the kitchen functions within relevant hygiene, health & safety guidelines.
- If wanted, you could have an input on the menus with our own outstanding ideas
The client is actively reviewing applicant details, so please apply today.
Matthew Hiscox is the Consultant handling this openi
- Start: 27.10.2017
- Duration: CV1 1JD
- Rate: 15000-21000 Per Annum Great company perks
- Location: CV1 1JD, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Retail
- Recruiter: Jubilee Hospitality
- Contact: Matthew Hiscox
- Tel: 01212364993
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 1122
- Posted: 2017-10-27 15:53:38 -
- View all Jobs from Jubilee Hospitality
More Jobs from Jubilee Hospitality
- Head Chef : Oxfordshire Countryside Location : 2 Rosettes
- Relief Chef Manager
- Relief Chef Manager
- Sous Chef £30k package Rosettes Strong staff loyalty Full team in place
- Michelin stared Chef de Partie want in one of the top hotels in the country - £27,000 package,
- New year fresh start! Chef de partie - £22k package : 45hr week, live-in available
- Head Pastry Chef: Multi Rosette : Live in : Up to £30,000 plus tips
- Chef de Partie - 22k Package : Central Cotswold
- Chef De Rang : Michelin star : 20k plus tips
- Hospitality General Assistants Needed - flexible hours : weekly pay
- Assistant Food & Beverage Manager : Mon to Fri : Unique venue
- Sous Chef | *Luton Airport* | £26k + tips | high volume restaurant
- Chef De Partie : EVENTS : Monday to Friday : up to 24k
- Chef de Partie: Stunning Property in Windsor- live in available - £22,000 per year
- Commis Chef : 4 Star Hotel in Central London - Paid overtime
- Chef de Partie : Bistro Style - Up to £26,000
- Chef de Partie : Pubs, Private Members Club, Events!!! £11 per hour
- Demi Chef de Partie: Monday to Friday : £20,000 + BONUS
- Food Service Assistant: DBS cleared : ongoing : STARTING ASAP
- Waiters/waitresses and bar staff needed : Great Venue : Immediate Start