RMN Nurse – Preceptorships
A great position has arisen for a Newly Qualified Registered Mental Health Nurse to join a pristine Hospital located in Taunton.
The Hospital provide specialist, complex mental and physical health services for men and women.
The service users are those affected by conditions associated with older age such as dementia, diabetes, urological issues and epilepsy as well as a progressive rehabilitation unit.
The successful Nurse will receive a competitive salary with excellent additional benefits such as annual holiday entitlement with birthday and anniversary leave, generous company pension scheme, life assurance scheme, free parking, childcare vouchers and many more.
As a newly qualified Registered Mental Health Nurse, your role will be to engage in a period of preceptorship during your first six months of employment, ensuring your career receives the best start possible.
You will be provided with flexibility to accommodate individual needs and helped to prepare you for your professional role.
The programme will involve:
· Support from the Preceptorship Development Manager
· Minimum two shifts per week where you will work with your nominated preceptor
· Preceptee supernumery 1st week on ward
· Monthly CPD Days off the ward (specialist and general)
· Clinical supervision, minimum 1 session per month
· Managerial supervision, minimum 1 session per month
· Preceptee group meetings on site
· Pay rise on your completion of preceptorship
· Certificate and letter of completion
· Fantastic training opportunities
On completion, you will then create an action plan with your preceptor for the next following six months to enhance identified strengths and address areas of development, taking you to your first annual appraisal.
To be considered for this role you must be a qualified Registered Mental Health Nurse with a NMC registration.
Reference ID: 2649
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Opening for a Unit Manager
- Vacancy for a RGN or RMN Nurse
- Unit Manager – Nurse Qualified Role
- Home Manager – Nurse Qualified
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- RGN Team Leader for Renal Unit
- RMN Nurse for Clinical Lead Position
- RGN or RMN Staff Nurse wanted
- Clinical Lead Nurse - RGN
- RGN Night Nurse Required
- RGN or RMN Nurse with IC experience
- Unit Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Position for RGN or RMN Nurse
- Deputy Manager RN for Care Home
- Renal Clinic seeking Registered General Nurse
- Deputy Clinic Manager RGN for Dialysis Unit
- Senior Registered Nurse for Dialysis Company
- Senior Registered Nurse Required for Renal Unit
- RGN Nurse to join Dialysis Company
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted