Physical Healthcare Nurse
A great position has arisen for a Physical Healthcare Nurse to join Rehabilitation and Recovery Service located in Hertfordshire.
The Service provides male and female rehabilitation and Neuropsychiatry for the service users with enduring mental health problems.
They offer a safe and personalised care within the 40 bedded locked facility.
The successful Nurse will receive a competitive salary with excellent additional benefits such as free on-site parking, enhanced maternity pay, access to gym membership, private healthcare, leadership and management development and many more.
This is a Part time role, where you will be working 30 hours per week.
As a Physical Healthcare Nurse, you will be responsible for co-ordinating the planning of specialist clinics that is provided externally for patients with physical health care needs such as GP’s, phlebotomy, dietetics, podiatry, physiotherapy, Psychotropic Medication Monitoring Clinic (PMMC) and CPMS.
You will also be expected to be responsible for the management and audit of infection control within the unit and provide professional advice and support to staff in all clinical and non-clinical areas.
It is crucial for you to have 5 years or over experience of post-graduate experience and ideally be an RGN who has worked within A & E or community nursing role.
You will need to be able to deliver training and educate nursing staff and MDT’s including wound care, tissue viability, phlebotomy, catheterisation, suture removal, diabetic monitoring and chronic disease management.
To be considered for this role, you must be a qualified Registered General Nurse with a valid NMC Pin and 5 years+ experience.
Reference ID: 2314
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RMN CAMHS Acute Admissions and Discharge Ward
- Registered RMN Nurse
- Clinical Team Leader
- RMN For Eating Disorder Unit
- RGN for inpatient service.
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Manager
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Position for Deputy Manager (Extra Care)
- Deputy Manager(Extra Care) Required
- Deputy Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- RN Deputy Manager for Care Centre
- Healthcare Assistant for Care Home
- Registered Mental Health or General Nurse
- RMN Nurse to join Dementia Unit
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted