Opening for a Registered Nurse
We are currently looking for a nurse who enjoys nursing.
The ideal candidate should be reliable & motivated and an experienced nurse looking to work in a Nursing Home.
You will be offered a competitive salary of £15.00 per hour plus other generous benefits.
The prestigious home is around 40 bedded and offers Respite care and also have District nursing service
The skills required for this role are:
An RGN with NMC registration, you’ll bring a good knowledge of clinical governance and experience of carrying out clinical audits.
We’ll want to see evidence of your continued professional development, and a real passion for taking your skills even further.
It goes without saying that you’ll have a solid understanding of health and safety, along with exemplary record keeping skills.
Self-motivated and able to work autonomously, you’ll show plenty of initiative when it comes to handling a wide range of situations.
We’re looking for an excellent communicator – someone who can guide and influence others to take the right course of action.
Beyond that, you should have a flexible approach and the ability to achieve changing priorities by managing your own time.
You must be qualified as a RGN.
Reference ID: 295
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Opening for a Unit Manager
- Vacancy for a RGN or RMN Nurse
- Unit Manager – Nurse Qualified Role
- Home Manager – Nurse Qualified
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- RGN Team Leader for Renal Unit
- RMN Nurse for Clinical Lead Position
- RGN or RMN Staff Nurse wanted
- Clinical Lead Nurse - RGN
- RGN Night Nurse Required
- RGN or RMN Nurse with IC experience
- Unit Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Position for RGN or RMN Nurse
- Deputy Manager RN for Care Home
- Renal Clinic seeking Registered General Nurse
- Deputy Clinic Manager RGN for Dialysis Unit
- Senior Registered Nurse for Dialysis Company
- Senior Registered Nurse Required for Renal Unit
- RGN Nurse to join Dialysis Company
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted