Opening for a Registered Nurse
We are currently looking for a nurse who enjoys nursing.
The ideal candidate should be reliable & motivated and an experienced nurse looking to work in a Nursing Home.
You will be offered a competitive salary of £15.00 per hour plus other generous benefits.
The prestigious home is around 40 bedded and offers Respite care and also have District nursing service
The skills required for this role are:
An RGN with NMC registration, you’ll bring a good knowledge of clinical governance and experience of carrying out clinical audits.
We’ll want to see evidence of your continued professional development, and a real passion for taking your skills even further.
It goes without saying that you’ll have a solid understanding of health and safety, along with exemplary record keeping skills.
Self-motivated and able to work autonomously, you’ll show plenty of initiative when it comes to handling a wide range of situations.
We’re looking for an excellent communicator – someone who can guide and influence others to take the right course of action.
Beyond that, you should have a flexible approach and the ability to achieve changing priorities by managing your own time.
You must be qualified as a RGN.
Reference ID: 295
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RMN CAMHS Acute Admissions and Discharge Ward
- Registered RMN Nurse
- Clinical Team Leader
- RMN For Eating Disorder Unit
- RGN for inpatient service.
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Manager
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Position for Deputy Manager (Extra Care)
- Deputy Manager(Extra Care) Required
- Deputy Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- RN Deputy Manager for Care Centre
- Healthcare Assistant for Care Home
- Registered Mental Health or General Nurse
- RMN Nurse to join Dementia Unit
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted