Registered General Nurse in Nottinghamshire
Service care health are looking for a Band 5 Registered General Nurse, with immediate start, in Nottinghamshire former NHS experience is essential!
Long Days 7 am-7:30 pm/Part time/with an attractive and competitive salary
Daily roles include,
- Observing and recording patient's behaviour and monitoring their condition.
- Maintaining a safe and hygienic environment compliant with healthcare procedures.
- Administering Medication to Patients.
- Providing instant care for medical emergencies.
- Provide clear and precise instructions on aftercare of a patient.
- Coordination with healthcare professionals and physicians.
- Minimum of 1 years nursing experience in the NHS.
- Wound Care.
- Diabetes Management.
- IMI Injections.
- Catheterisation of Male/Female.
- Peg Feed Management.
- NMC Registration.
If you think this is you and would like to play a key role in maintaining peoples wellness, don't hesitate to apply!
Note: If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals.
For more information about this role, please contact Sophie at Service Care Health on 01772 208 961 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The benefits of Service Care Health:
, Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
, Ltd & PAYE payment options available
, £250 training allowance
, Competitive pay rates
, Exceptional referral bonuses
, Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
, National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
, DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
, Professional compliance solutions available
, Uniforms provided
- Start: Immediate
- Duration: 3 months
- Rate: £18 - £23 per hour
- Location: Nottinghamshire, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208961
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2017-09-14 15:20:18 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Housing Options Officer
- IT Technical Architect
- Mental Health Care Assistants- Somerset
- Mental Health Care Assistants
- Mental HealthCare Assistant
- Dementia Health Care Assistants
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurses - Somerset Area
- Care Assistant
- Systems Analyst
- Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner
- Business Analyst
- Children's Social Worker
- Children's Social Worker
- Children’s Social Worker
- Conveyancing Assistant
- Fostering Social Worker (entry level)
- Community Nurse
- District Nurse
- Young Person's Drugs Worker