Opening for RGN/RMN or RNLD Nurse
We are currently recruiting Registered Nurse RGN or RMN for a care home based in London.
If you feel that you are experienced in supporting older people with complex care needs and organised, methodical Nurse who is passionate about delivering positive change then this is a right role for you.
As a staff nurse you will work in a nursing home that is located in peaceful residential area of North London.
It is modern and comfortable care home which providing the best care and support for older people.
The home is dedicated to provide nursing and residential care including expert care for individuals with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia.
The successful candidate for this role will be paid a competitive salary of £15.30 per hour plus other generous benefits.
What you’ll do:
· Lead the care team during your shifts
· Make certain that care home fully meet residents’ medical, physical and emotional requirements
· Ensuring compliance with homes clinical governance framework
· Mentor and motivate colleagues
· Champion residents’ safety and dignity and drive continuous improvement
· Act as Named Nurse for your own portfolio of service users
You must be qualified as a Nurse, either RGN/RMN or RNLD and must be registered with NMC.
Reference ID :336
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RMN CAMHS Acute Admissions and Discharge Ward
- Registered RMN Nurse
- Clinical Team Leader
- RMN For Eating Disorder Unit
- RGN for inpatient service.
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Manager
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Position for Deputy Manager (Extra Care)
- Deputy Manager(Extra Care) Required
- Deputy Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- RN Deputy Manager for Care Centre
- Healthcare Assistant for Care Home
- Registered Mental Health or General Nurse
- RMN Nurse to join Dementia Unit
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted