Clinical Lead - Nurse Qualified
We have an exciting opening for a RGN Clinical lead, our client is excited to announce that as a RGN Clinical lead you will be working for one of the leading care organisations in the UK.
We are looking for a nurse who enjoys nursing the elderly and younger adults.
The ideal candidate should be reliable & motivated and an experienced nurse looking to work in a Nursing Home.
You will be offered a competitive salary of £30,000 per annum plus other generous benefits.
The skills required for this role are:
· Experience with Dementia, Palliative care and old age
· Managerial skills
· Good leadership skills
· Good understanding of nursing
· Excellent clinical skills
· must be a strong leader
· very good clinical skills For clinical lead
· good clinical hands on skill,
· know what makes a good care plan,
· know about pressure sores, audits, wound care
In order to be considered for this role you must be a deputy, unit manager, home manager or a team leader charge nurse.
Reference ID :347
You must be qualified as a Nurse, either RGN or RMN with at least 1 years experience.
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RMN CAMHS Acute Admissions and Discharge Ward
- Registered RMN Nurse
- Clinical Team Leader
- RMN For Eating Disorder Unit
- RGN for inpatient service.
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Manager
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Position for Deputy Manager (Extra Care)
- Deputy Manager(Extra Care) Required
- Deputy Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- RN Deputy Manager for Care Centre
- Healthcare Assistant for Care Home
- Registered Mental Health or General Nurse
- RMN Nurse to join Dementia Unit
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted