RGN, RMN OR RNLD Nurse Wanted
This is a fantastic time to join the company as it grows in Northern Ireland and we are looking for exceptional nurses who are interested in, and who have the compassion and dedication to work with people who have a learning difficulty.
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary of £16.50 per hour plus other great benefits.
If you want to be part of a team who are focused on genuinely improving quality of life, and you feel you have the unique qualities required, we invite your application for this nursing post.
Please note that this post is open to qualified RGN, RMN, RNLD Nurses.
The ideal candidate will be very confident and hard working and will have the following skills which are essential for this role:
• Good Nursing Experience
• Excellent Clinical Skills
• Dementia Experience
• Able to write Care Plans
• Able to show Empathy and warmth
• Able to carry out general nursing tasks such as Peg feeding, wound care, phlebotomy etc.
You must be qualified as a Nurse, either RGN, RMN or RNLD with at least 1 years experience.
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Opening for a Unit Manager
- Vacancy for a RGN or RMN Nurse
- Unit Manager – Nurse Qualified Role
- Home Manager – Nurse Qualified
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- RGN Team Leader for Renal Unit
- RMN Nurse for Clinical Lead Position
- RGN or RMN Staff Nurse wanted
- Clinical Lead Nurse - RGN
- RGN Night Nurse Required
- RGN or RMN Nurse with IC experience
- Unit Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Position for RGN or RMN Nurse
- Deputy Manager RN for Care Home
- Renal Clinic seeking Registered General Nurse
- Deputy Clinic Manager RGN for Dialysis Unit
- Senior Registered Nurse for Dialysis Company
- Senior Registered Nurse Required for Renal Unit
- RGN Nurse to join Dialysis Company
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted