RGN, RMN OR RNLD Nurse Wanted
This is a fantastic time to join the company as it grows in Northern Ireland and we are looking for exceptional nurses who are interested in, and who have the compassion and dedication to work with people who have a learning difficulty.
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary of £16.50 per hour plus other great benefits.
If you want to be part of a team who are focused on genuinely improving quality of life, and you feel you have the unique qualities required, we invite your application for this nursing post.
Please note that this post is open to qualified RGN, RMN, RNLD Nurses.
The ideal candidate will be very confident and hard working and will have the following skills which are essential for this role:
• Good Nursing Experience
• Excellent Clinical Skills
• Dementia Experience
• Able to write Care Plans
• Able to show Empathy and warmth
• Able to carry out general nursing tasks such as Peg feeding, wound care, phlebotomy etc.
You must be qualified as a Nurse, either RGN, RMN or RNLD with at least 1 years experience.
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RMN CAMHS Acute Admissions and Discharge Ward
- Registered RMN Nurse
- Clinical Team Leader
- RMN For Eating Disorder Unit
- RGN for inpatient service.
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Manager
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Position for Deputy Manager (Extra Care)
- Deputy Manager(Extra Care) Required
- Deputy Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- RN Deputy Manager for Care Centre
- Healthcare Assistant for Care Home
- Registered Mental Health or General Nurse
- RMN Nurse to join Dementia Unit
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted