RMN Nurse wanted
Are you looking for a new job opportunity to work in a mental health hospital?
Are you registered with the NMC as a Registered Mental Nurse?
If so, we have an excellent new job come available for you to work for the leading independent providers of mental health services.
The hospital is an independent adult mental health hospital, specialising in the management and treatment of a wide range of mental health problems such as eating disorders, addictions and all types of psychiatric illnesses.
The prestigious hospital has around 15 in-patients as well as day care and outpatient services for people with Eating Disorders.
The pay for this role is a competitive salary starting at £25,000-£26,000 per annum plus enhancements for unsociable hours and other generous benefits such as:
· Annual payment of £1000 for continuous service for the first three years
· 25 days annual leave plus Bank holidays, and extra leave after 5 and 10 years’ service
· Pension scheme with employer contribution, Plus many other great benefits.
What we’d like from you:
· RMN Qualified
· NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council Registered)
· Knowledge of the Mental Health Act
· Patient centric & commitment to delivering high quality care
· Fine tuned decision making skills
· Excellent organisational capability
· Effective communication skills
· Flexibility and a strong “can do” attitude
Reference ID: 391
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RMN CAMHS Acute Admissions and Discharge Ward
- Registered RMN Nurse
- Clinical Team Leader
- RMN For Eating Disorder Unit
- RGN for inpatient service.
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Manager
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Position for Deputy Manager (Extra Care)
- Deputy Manager(Extra Care) Required
- Deputy Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- RN Deputy Manager for Care Centre
- Healthcare Assistant for Care Home
- Registered Mental Health or General Nurse
- RMN Nurse to join Dementia Unit
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted