Clinical Lead - Nurse Qualified
We have an exciting opening for a RGN Clinical lead, our client is excited to announce that as a RGN Clinical lead you will be working for one of the leading care organisations in the UK.
We are looking for a nurse who enjoys nursing the elderly and younger adults.
The ideal candidate should be reliable & motivated and an experienced nurse looking to work in a Nursing Home.
You will be offered a competitive salary of £14.00 per hour plus other generous benefits.
The skills required for this role are:
· Managerial skills
· Good leadership skills
· Good understanding of nursing
· Excellent clinical skills
· must be a strong leader
· very good clinical skills For clinical lead
· good clinical hands on skill,
· know what makes a good care plan,
· know about pressure sores, audits, wound care
In order to be considered for this role you must be a deputy, unit manager, home manager or a team leader charge nurse.
You must be qualified as a Nurse with at least 2 years experience in a similar role.
Reference ID :436
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Opening for a Unit Manager
- Vacancy for a RGN or RMN Nurse
- Unit Manager – Nurse Qualified Role
- Home Manager – Nurse Qualified
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- RGN Team Leader for Renal Unit
- RMN Nurse for Clinical Lead Position
- RGN or RMN Staff Nurse wanted
- Clinical Lead Nurse - RGN
- RGN Night Nurse Required
- RGN or RMN Nurse with IC experience
- Unit Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Position for RGN or RMN Nurse
- Deputy Manager RN for Care Home
- Renal Clinic seeking Registered General Nurse
- Deputy Clinic Manager RGN for Dialysis Unit
- Senior Registered Nurse for Dialysis Company
- Senior Registered Nurse Required for Renal Unit
- RGN Nurse to join Dialysis Company
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted