Registered General Nurse Position
A fantastic job opportunity has become available for Registered General Nurse RGN .
This is an excellent opportunity to work for one of the leading healthcare companies in the UK.
The home has a team of qualified nurses, and well trained dedicated Care assistants that provide an excellent standard of 24 hour Person entered care.
The successful candidate for this role will be paid a competitive salary of £14.50 per hour plus other generous benefits.
· Ensure the highest possible standards of care, assessing residents' needs and wishes, and developing services to enhance their quality of life.
· Champion appropriate independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet our residents physical, social and psychological needs.
· Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift – ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered, in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
· Build the positive reputation of the Business; liaise professionally with visitors and other external stakeholders.
· Ensure all elements of resident experience are positive, from admission to discharge.
· Participate knowledgably and professionally to all inspection visits, ensuring your team is ready at all times to do the same.
· Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines – identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
Key Skills and Behaviours – (Essential)
· The ability to lead a team, analyse problems and propose solutions or improvements
· Able to communicate effectively and to develop professional relationships
· Understands and effectively uses IT and communication systems required for the role
· Respectful of the values, views and needs of others
To be considered for this role you need to be qualified nurse as a RGN Nurse.
Reference ID: 440
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RMN CAMHS Acute Admissions and Discharge Ward
- Registered RMN Nurse
- Clinical Team Leader
- RMN For Eating Disorder Unit
- RGN for inpatient service.
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Manager
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Position for Deputy Manager (Extra Care)
- Deputy Manager(Extra Care) Required
- Deputy Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- RN Deputy Manager for Care Centre
- Healthcare Assistant for Care Home
- Registered Mental Health or General Nurse
- RMN Nurse to join Dementia Unit
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted