RGN or RMN Nurse to join Nursing Home
We are seeking for a committed Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Nurse to join an Exceptional Nursing Home within the area.
As a General Nurse or Mental Nurse you will be working for a company which is rated highly and has an excellent reputation in the area.
We are delighted to announce that as a staff member you will be working for a company which prides itself in providing the highest standards of care to all residents within their care.
The successful candidate for this role will be paid a competitive salary of £15 per hour plus other generous benefits and will work 38.5 hours per week.
The ideal candidate will be very confident and hardworking and will have the following skills which are essential for this role:
· Experience with Palliative care
· Dementia awareness
· Good Nursing Experience
· Excellent Clinical Skills
· Able to write Care Plans
· Able to show Empathy and warmth
· Able to carry out general nursing tasks such as Peg feeding, wound care, phlebotomy etc.
You must be qualified as a Nurse, either RGN or RMN with at least 1 year experience.
Reference ID :487
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RGN Nurse to join Dialysis Company
- RGN Nurse for Renal Clinic
- Deputy Home Manager for Care Home
- Opening for a Unit Manager
- Vacancy for a RGN or RMN Nurse
- Unit Manager – Nurse Qualified Role
- Home Manager – Nurse Qualified
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- RGN Team Leader for Renal Unit
- RMN Nurse for Clinical Lead Position
- RGN or RMN Staff Nurse wanted
- Clinical Lead Nurse - RGN
- RGN Night Nurse Required
- RGN or RMN Nurse with IC experience
- Unit Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Position for RGN or RMN Nurse
- Deputy Manager RN for Care Home
- Renal Clinic seeking Registered General Nurse
- Deputy Clinic Manager RGN for Dialysis Unit
- Senior Registered Nurse for Dialysis Company