RMN Nurse for Hospital Role
We currently have a fantastic new job opportunity for a RMN Nurse to join one of the leading Hospitals in the UK.
We are proud to announce that as a RMN Nurse you will be working for a company which prides itself in providing the highest standards of care to all residents within their care.
Providing quality, inspiring innovation and delivering value is what we set out to achieve at our organisation.
Enabling our patients with mental health illness to receive a truly integrated and holistic approach to their treatment, regardless of complexity or severity, thanks to the knowledge and expertise of our multidisciplinary clinical teams.
The successful candidate will be offered a starting at £25,000 enhancements for unsociable hours plus other many great benefit.
The Hospital is a tranquil, safe and homely hospital only minutes from the centre of Bristol. Offering a broad range of mental health services on site.
We have acute general psychiatric, addictions and eating disorder services.
As the hospital we also specialize in longer term inpatient care of people with challenging behaviour associated with a wide range of chronic conditions, which include Huntington’s disease, Dementia and Brain Injury.
You will be an experienced RMN who is flexible, enthusiastic, self motivated and interested in working within a modern, forward thinking, and effective specialist service.
You will adopt a pro-active and therapeutic approach to care management with a supportive and healing environment.
Reference ID: 523
The successful candidate will be required to apply for a disclosure at the enhanced level from the Disclosure and Barring Services.
Further information can be obtained from www.dbs.gov.uk
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RMN CAMHS Acute Admissions and Discharge Ward
- Registered RMN Nurse
- Clinical Team Leader
- RMN For Eating Disorder Unit
- RGN for inpatient service.
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Manager
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Position for Deputy Manager (Extra Care)
- Deputy Manager(Extra Care) Required
- Deputy Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- RN Deputy Manager for Care Centre
- Healthcare Assistant for Care Home
- Registered Mental Health or General Nurse
- RMN Nurse to join Dementia Unit
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted