Registered General Nurse or a Registered Mental Health nurse
A fantastic job opportunity has arisen for a Registered General Nurse or a Registered Mental Health nurse for one of the leading care companies in the UK within the St Albans area.
As a nurse you will be working in a nursing home which prides itself in providing the highest standards of care to all residents within their care.
The prestigious home is a large sized home and provides care for the elderly at the end of their life and those with Dementia.
The successful nurse for this role will be paid a competitive salary of £14.00-£16.00 per hour plus other generous benefits.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills which is required for this role:
· Provide both residential and nursing care to older people who have dementia.
· Able to show empathy and warmth
· A bubbly and outgoing personality
· Dementia experience
· Able to write care plans
· Assist in assessments
You must be qualified as a Nurse, either RGN or RMN Nurse with at least 1 years experience.
Reference ID: 1097
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Ward Manager
- Support Services Manager
- Registered Nurse Home Manager
- RMN/RNLD Ward Manager
- 3295 RMN/RNLD Nurse
- Speech and Language Therapist
- 3293 Registered Nurse Ward Manager
- Staff Nurse (Registered Mental Nurse/Registered Learning Disabilities
- Deputy Manager
- Speciality Doctor High Dependency Units
- Deputy Ward Manager
- Adults Clinical Psychologist
- Occupational Therapist
- CBT Therapist Acute
- Registered Mental Health Nurse RMN
- Staff Nurse For New Service Opening
- Deputy Ward managers
- CAMHS Consultant
- RN Ward Manager