Outstanding Job opportunity for hardworking Staff Nurse
We have a fantastic new opportunity for Registered General Nurse, Registered Mental Nurse or Registered Nurse for Learning Disabilities to join an Exceptional Nursing Home within the Staffordshire area.
As a Registered Nurse you will be working for a company which is rated highly and has an excellent reputation in the area.
We are delighted to announce that as a staff member you will be working for a company which prides itself in providing the highest standards of care to all residents within their care.
The prestigious nursing home has 3 units and is a large sized modern nursing home.
The successful candidate for this role will be paid a competitive salary of £16.00 per hour plus other generous benefits and you will be working 38.5 hours per week.
The ideal candidate will be very confident and hard working and will have the following skills which are essential for this role:
• Good Nursing Experience
• Excellent Clinical Skills
• Dementia Experience
• Able to write Care Plans
• Able to show Empathy and warmth
• Able to carry out general nursing tasks such as Peg feeding, wound care, phlebotomy etc.
You must be qualified as a Nurse, either RGN, RMN or RNLD with at least 1 years experience.
(Newly qualified nurses may be considered).
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RMN CAMHS Acute Admissions and Discharge Ward
- Registered RMN Nurse
- Clinical Team Leader
- RMN For Eating Disorder Unit
- RGN for inpatient service.
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Manager
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Position for Deputy Manager (Extra Care)
- Deputy Manager(Extra Care) Required
- Deputy Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- RN Deputy Manager for Care Centre
- Healthcare Assistant for Care Home
- Registered Mental Health or General Nurse
- RMN Nurse to join Dementia Unit
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted