Registered General Nurse RGN wanted
Excellent job opening for a experience Registered General Nurse RGN to work in centre specialises in neuro-disability and complex mental health services.
The dedicated multidisciplinary team offer excellent care, support and encouragement to help service users regain their maximum physical, emotional and social capabilities in an environment that offers individual care and positive outcomes.
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary of £26,734 - £27,721 per annum plus other great benefits.
· Communication and interpersonal skills are a key feature of the role which will usually involve Activities such as coaching, counselling etc.
· Problem solving is based on acquired knowledge, skills and experience usually requiring the adaptation of existing systems and processes in response to clinical needs.
· Organises and prioritises own workload within established procedures, focussing on short-term objectives.
Refers complex issues to senior staff.
Oversees work of junior staff.
· Experience will have been acquired through professional training in a related environment
To be considered for this role you must be Registered General Nurse RGN and have relevant experience
Reference ID: 1335
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Senior Staff Nurse
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Nurse Deputy Manager
- Home Manager
- Service Manager For Small Service
- Senior Staff Nurse For Dialysis Company
- RGN For Clinic/Renal Clinic
- Staff Nurse For Clinic
- Registered General Nurse RGN For Dialysis Clinic
- RGN Nurse For Dialysis Clinic
- RGN /Part Time /Clinic
- RGN Nurse For Clinic
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager/Clinical Lead
- Registered Nurse for Nursing Home
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse
- Senior Dementia Nurse
- Registered Nurse Deputy Home Manager
- Registered General Nurse Position
- Sister/ Charge Nurse