Registered Nurse for Nursing Home
Excellent job opening for Registered Nurse to work service that has been developed to provide care around 20 adults with learning disabilities, autism and complex physical disabilities.
It will provide nursing care and a range of programmes to support the development of independence and life skills.
Residents will also have access to daily activities including arts, music, education, sensory and outdoor activities.
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary of £16.50 per hour plus other great benefits.
There are both full time and part time positions.
The homely and comfortable environment has been designed to enable person centred care and to assist people who cannot live in their own homes to maintain as much independence as possible.
The team aim to offer a professional and high standard of care to all our residents.
We offer long term and short term care for residents with a Learning Disability or Mental Health, young physically disabled and acquired brain injury.
We would be particularly interested in applicants with ICU experience and learning disability experience.
What we’d like to give you:
· A competitive salary
· Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
· Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
· Annual leave plus enhanced rates on bank/ public holidays
· Online benefits and cashback rewards
· Cycle to work scheme
· Just Drive scheme
· SMART Childcare Vouchers
· SMART Pension option
RNLD, RMN & RGN's required for Learning Disability Units located in Armagh.
Candidates must have or be expecting to have a valid NMC Pin.
Reference ID: 1339
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Ward Manager
- Support Services Manager
- Registered Nurse Home Manager
- RMN/RNLD Ward Manager
- 3295 RMN/RNLD Nurse
- Speech and Language Therapist
- 3293 Registered Nurse Ward Manager
- Staff Nurse (Registered Mental Nurse/Registered Learning Disabilities
- Deputy Manager
- Speciality Doctor High Dependency Units
- Deputy Ward Manager
- Adults Clinical Psychologist
- Occupational Therapist
- CBT Therapist Acute
- Registered Mental Health Nurse RMN
- Staff Nurse For New Service Opening
- Deputy Ward managers
- CAMHS Consultant
- RN Ward Manager