Home Manager for Nursing Home
New job opening for Registered Nurse Home Manager to work with fantastic company who provide a range of environments for those who need extra support to live independently, from young people and those with disabilities, to the elderly in extra care schemes.
Their strength lies in the quality of our people and we employ those who share our aims.
As a Home Manager, you will be responsible for managing the day to day running of nursing home, leading a team of Care professionals and with a passion and commitment for delivering the highest standards of care to our residents.
You will form strong relationships with staff, residents and their families.
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary £37,500 per annum plus other great benefits.
In order to be considered for this role you must have the following skills:
· Excellent management skills
· Ability to work under pressure
· Able to multi task
· Able to carry out managerial tasks efficiently
You will have previous experience in a residential and/or nursing setting, along with strong operational management experience of a mental health nursing home.
You will need to be RN qualified, with an up to date NMC pin number.
Reference ID: 1545
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RMN CAMHS Acute Admissions and Discharge Ward
- Registered RMN Nurse
- Clinical Team Leader
- RMN For Eating Disorder Unit
- RGN for inpatient service.
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Manager
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Position for Deputy Manager (Extra Care)
- Deputy Manager(Extra Care) Required
- Deputy Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- RN Deputy Manager for Care Centre
- Healthcare Assistant for Care Home
- Registered Mental Health or General Nurse
- RMN Nurse to join Dementia Unit
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted