Home Manager for Nursing Home
New job opening for Registered Nurse Home Manager to work with fantastic company who provide a range of environments for those who need extra support to live independently, from young people and those with disabilities, to the elderly in extra care schemes.
Their strength lies in the quality of our people and we employ those who share our aims.
As a Home Manager, you will be responsible for managing the day to day running of nursing home, leading a team of Care professionals and with a passion and commitment for delivering the highest standards of care to our residents.
You will form strong relationships with staff, residents and their families.
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary £37,500 per annum plus other great benefits.
In order to be considered for this role you must have the following skills:
· Excellent management skills
· Ability to work under pressure
· Able to multi task
· Able to carry out managerial tasks efficiently
You will have previous experience in a residential and/or nursing setting, along with strong operational management experience of a mental health nursing home.
You will need to be RN qualified, with an up to date NMC pin number.
Reference ID: 1545
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Ward Manager
- Support Services Manager
- Registered Nurse Home Manager
- RMN/RNLD Ward Manager
- 3295 RMN/RNLD Nurse
- Speech and Language Therapist
- 3293 Registered Nurse Ward Manager
- Staff Nurse (Registered Mental Nurse/Registered Learning Disabilities
- Deputy Manager
- Speciality Doctor High Dependency Units
- Deputy Ward Manager
- Adults Clinical Psychologist
- Occupational Therapist
- CBT Therapist Acute
- Registered Mental Health Nurse RMN
- Staff Nurse For New Service Opening
- Deputy Ward managers
- CAMHS Consultant
- RN Ward Manager