Registered Nurse to join Care Home
We currently have an opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join the team at care home based in Liverpool.
This is a full time position working 33 hour per week on day shifts.
The service provides personalised nursing and residential care for older people.
We also support people under the age 65 with physical disabilities.
They provide care that is of the highest standard and is tailored to meet individual’s needs, wishes and choices.
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary £14.00 per hour plus other great benefits.
· Undertake medication administration in accordance with best practice and prevailing NMC guidance and company policies and procedures
· Carry out all duties in a safe manner having regard for the health, safety and welfare of self, staff, residents and visitors and report accidents as necessary
· Assess, plan, implement and evaluate person centred care for each individual that meets their needs and demonstrates outcomes within the expected time-scales
· Establish and maintain good relationships with the people we support, their relatives and staff
· Promote and maintain a good working relationship with all external bodies and commissioners
· Ensure that the people we support are treated with privacy, dignity and respect at all times
· Maintain a sound knowledge of Care Quality Commission (or equivalent) and all other regulatory standards
· Ensure individuals receive a nutritious balanced diet and adequate hydration in accordance with their plan of care
· Provide coaching, training and support to junior staff when applicable
· RGN / RMN with experience ideally within a nursing home environment
· Passion for nursing and delivering high quality care
· Valid NMC PIN number with no restrictions
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RMN CAMHS Acute Admissions and Discharge Ward
- Registered RMN Nurse
- Clinical Team Leader
- RMN For Eating Disorder Unit
- RGN for inpatient service.
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Manager
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Position for Deputy Manager (Extra Care)
- Deputy Manager(Extra Care) Required
- Deputy Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- RN Deputy Manager for Care Centre
- Healthcare Assistant for Care Home
- Registered Mental Health or General Nurse
- RMN Nurse to join Dementia Unit
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted