Registered Nurses RGN,RMN OR RNLD wanted
We currently have opportunities for Registered Nurses RGN,RMN OR RNLD to join our team at care home based in Whitby to provide and supervise the delivery of high quality nursing care to residents in accordance with up to date, evidence-based professional practice and company policies.
The service is a purpose built home which residential and nursing care for around 50 people.
The service also offer respite care for up to five adults from the age of 18.
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary of up to £17.00 per hour plus other great benefits.
· Undertake medication administration in accordance with best practice and prevailing NMC guidance and company policies and procedures
· Carry out all duties in a safe manner having regard for the health, safety and welfare of self, staff, residents and visitors and report accidents as necessary
· Assess, plan, implement and evaluate person centred care for each individual that meets their needs and demonstrates outcomes within the expected time-scales
· Establish and maintain good relationships with the people we support, their relatives and staff
· Ensure that individuals are safe-guarded in accordance with “No Secrets” legislation, company policy and local safeguarding policy
· Promote and maintain a good working relationship with all external bodies and
You must be registered Nurse to be considered for this and have at least 12 months experience as nurse.
Reference ID: 1549
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RMN CAMHS Acute Admissions and Discharge Ward
- Registered RMN Nurse
- Clinical Team Leader
- RMN For Eating Disorder Unit
- RGN for inpatient service.
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Manager
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Position for Deputy Manager (Extra Care)
- Deputy Manager(Extra Care) Required
- Deputy Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- RN Deputy Manager for Care Centre
- Healthcare Assistant for Care Home
- Registered Mental Health or General Nurse
- RMN Nurse to join Dementia Unit
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted