Hospital seeking RMN Nurse
We are proud to present our client who is seeking for a RMN Nurse to work in a brand new, purpose build 80 bed hospital in Somerset area.
As part of nursing team you will assist and support the assessment, treatment and rehabilitation of patients in the unit and on community trips.
Working as part of a multidisciplinary team under the direct supervision of a qualified nurse you will be required to undertake a range of duties involving direct patient contact and interaction.
It is a full time position and the successful candidate will be offered an excellent competitive salary of £26,000 - £32,000 per annum plus other great benefits.
Registered Mental Nurse role involves:
- Providing a high standard of care to people with mental illness and personality disorder
- Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
- Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
- Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
- At a more senior level, you’ll also need to lead shifts as well as mentoring and supporting student nurses and other members of the team
- A relevant nursing qualification and registration
- Excellent team working skills, a high level of self-motivation and a flexible
- A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
- The drive to continually push your own personal learning and development
To be considered for this role you must be qualified Registered Mental Nurse and must be registered with NMC
Reference ID: 1657
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RMN CAMHS Acute Admissions and Discharge Ward
- Registered RMN Nurse
- Clinical Team Leader
- RMN For Eating Disorder Unit
- RGN for inpatient service.
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Manager
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Position for Deputy Manager (Extra Care)
- Deputy Manager(Extra Care) Required
- Deputy Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- RN Deputy Manager for Care Centre
- Healthcare Assistant for Care Home
- Registered Mental Health or General Nurse
- RMN Nurse to join Dementia Unit
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted