Job opening for Registered Mental Nurse
New job opening for Registered Mental Nurse RMN to work with one of UK’S largest independent providers of mental health care pathways, providing high value integrated services to a wide range of individuals.
We aim to offer personalised care to service users with psychological, emotional and addiction problems.
For our hospital-based services, this spans medium security all the way to rehabilitation services, with a wide variety of specialist mental health, learning disability and personality disorder services offered at all stages of the pathway.
We have an exciting opportunity for RMN Staff Nurses (Band 5) to join our Personality Disorder Service.
The main treatment programme used on the ward will be DBT, offering our service users the opportunity to understand and moderate their thoughts, feelings and behaviours in order to live independent and fulfilling lives.
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary of £33,944 per annum plus other great benefits.
We are looking for individuals who wish to be involved in treating females with Borderline Personality Disorder, using national best practice as outlined by the National Institute of Clinical Excellence.
Candidates must have at least 1-2 years experience of working with female service users but it would be advantageous if this was in a Personality Disorder Service.
You will work as a member of the MDT and will possess excellent team working skills in order to liaise with numerous professionals.
*Relocation assistance will also be provided for candidates relocating closer to the hospital
Reference ID: 1463
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RMN CAMHS Acute Admissions and Discharge Ward
- Registered RMN Nurse
- Clinical Team Leader
- RMN For Eating Disorder Unit
- RGN for inpatient service.
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Manager
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Position for Deputy Manager (Extra Care)
- Deputy Manager(Extra Care) Required
- Deputy Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- RN Deputy Manager for Care Centre
- Healthcare Assistant for Care Home
- Registered Mental Health or General Nurse
- RMN Nurse to join Dementia Unit
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted